Learnhub Institute Hosts Maiden Women, Wealth and Real Estate Conference
Tuesday, March 22, 2022 / 04:30PM / Learnhub / Header Image Credit: Learnhub
The LearnHub Institute is set to host
its maiden Women, Wealth and Real Estate Conference with the theme: “Women,
Wealth and Real Estate: Changing the state of play and Resetting the Paradigm”. The
hybrid conference is set to hold at the Radisson Blu Anchorage Hotel, Victoria
Island, Lagos on the 31st March 2022.
WWR Series is a specialty
conference series curated by the Institute in Partnership with its founder Ms.
Tosin Ajose who readily champions the cause of women participation in real
estate investing and wealth creation. The WWR Series is scheduled to hold in
March of each year â€“ in commemoration of the International Women’s Day and the
Women’s History Month.
edition which is sponsored by the Purple Group, will gather Best In Class Female thought
leaders to inspire, guide and provide valuable information and direction to
women who are aspiring to commence their journey to real estate investing and ultimately wealth creation.
Amongst the speakers lined up for the conference are, Mrs. Toyin Sanni, Group
CEO of the Emerging Africa Group, Mrs Jumoke Akinwunmi, Co-Founder Alithea
Capital, Tilda Mwai, Estate Intel and Chinwe Ajene-Sagna, CEO Catalyst Realty
A key highlight of the
event will be the Housing Stock Parade and onsite auction which will feature
properties from the Development Partners (Purple Living and the Homework Group)
on offer at 25% discount to market; successful bidders will also be profiled by
the conference’s mortgage partners for financing to purchase the featured
With a lineup of 3
plenary sessions and 2 power panels, this free-to-attend conference is open to
all women looking to commence their journey to real estate investing. The
conference is organized in partnership with Thinkmint, DealHQ Partners, API,
Northcourt Real Estate, Proshare, BusinessDay and Financial Nigeria.
is free but registration is required, click HERE to
register or check out our website at https://wwrconferences.com
Why is Yaba a Student Accommodation Hotspot?
2. UPDC Poised for a Brilliant Outlook
3. Real Estate GDP: Back from the Brink, but Not Completely
out of the Woods
4. Shelter Afrique’s Naira Denominated Bond A Shot in the Arm
for Nigeria’s Affordable Housing Industry
5. Mixta Africa showcases New Architecture Roadmap for Africa
Real Estate Market in 2022
6. Lekki Gardens Bags ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management System
7. Commercial Real Estate Development Activity Increased by
19% in 2021 Across Lagos
8. Nigeria Real Estate Market Outlook 2022: A Pre-Election
9. The Shangisha – Magodo Phase 2 Estate Land Challenge and
Lessons – Yomi Fawehinmi
10. Nigeria’s Construction Industry Needs Deliberate
Policymaking, Collaboration to Curb Capital Flight
11. Pros and Cons of Investing in Real Estate Versus Other
Asset Classes in Nigeria
12. The RICS Nigeria Group announces its 2021 Conference and
13. Association of Architects React on the 21-Storey Building
Collapse in Lagos; Identifies Next Steps
14. Northcourt releases the H1’2021 Nigeria Real Estate Market
15. Impact of COVID-19 on Housing; Can NMRC Bridge the Gap?
16. As Inflation Bites, is it Now Time to Buy That House?
17. 3 Real Estate Title Documents and What they Mean for your
18. FCMB Premium Banking to host Interactive Webinar on Real
Estate Investment in Lagos
19. Ghana’s Real Estate Market Performance – Northcourt